Allyson Felix is a retired American track and field athlete who competed in the 100 meters, 200 meters and 400 meters.
|NET WORTH: $4.5 Million|
|Source of Wealth:||Running|
|Country of Origin:||United States|
|Born:||November 18th, 1985|
ALLYSON FELIX EARLY LIFE
Born in Los Angeles, California in 1985, Felix began her athletic career at a young age and quickly showed promise as a runner.
Felix burst onto the international scene in 2003 when she won the first of her many world championship titles at the age of just 17.
Felix signed a deal with sports apparel giant Adidas in 2003 and has made a considerable amount of money during her illustrious career that has so far totalled close to $
ALLYSON FELIX NET WORTH
Felix purchased a 3,459 square-foot home in Santa Clarita California that was built in 1999 and it is thought she paid around $840,000 the home.
Her amazing home features three bathrooms, jacuzzi tub, fireplace in the master bedroom, and great views.
ALLYSON FELIX CAREER
Over the course of her career, she has won a staggering 18 world championship medals, including 13 golds.
Her success at the world championships is matched only by her success at the Olympic Games, where she has won a total of 9 medals, 6 of them gold.
In addition to her numerous championship titles, Felix has also set several world records over the course of her career.
One of her most impressive achievements came in 2015 when she broke the world record in the 4×100 meter relay with her teammates. She has also set numerous American records in various events.
Off the track, Felix has been a vocal advocate for gender equality and has used her platform to speak out on issues such as maternity rights for athletes.
She famously spoke out against Nike in 2019 when she revealed that the company had tried to pay her 70% less after she became a mother.
Her advocacy has earned her numerous awards and accolades, including the Jesse Owens Olympic Spirit Award and the Laureus World Sports Award for Sportswoman of the Year.
ALLYSON FELIX ACHIEVEMENTS
Allyson Felix is an American track and field athlete who has won numerous Olympic and World Championship medals throughout her career.
Here are some of her notable achievements:
- She has won a total of 9 Olympic medals, including 6 gold medals. She won her first Olympic medal at the age of 18 in the 2004 Athens Olympics, where she won a silver medal in the 200m. She went on to win gold in the 4x100m and 4x400m relays in the 2012 London Olympics and the 2016 Rio Olympics.
- Felix has also won 18 World Championship medals, including 13 gold medals. She has won the most World Championship gold medals by any female athlete in history. Her first World Championship gold medal came in 2005 in the 200m, and she has since won multiple gold medals in the 200m, 400m, and relays.
- In 2019, she became the most decorated athlete in World Championship history, winning her 12th gold medal in the mixed 4x400m relay.
- Felix is a 4-time Olympic champion in the relay events, having won gold in the 4x100m and 4x400m in both the 2012 and 2016 Olympics.
- She is also a 2-time Olympic silver medalist in the 200m, having won silver in the event in the 2004 and 2008 Olympics.
- In 2012, she was named the IAAF World Athlete of the Year, which is awarded to the best male and female athlete in the sport of track and field.
- She holds multiple American records, including the indoor 200m, the 4x100m relay, and the 4x400m relay.
- In addition to her athletic accomplishments, Felix is also known for her advocacy work, particularly in fighting for maternity protections for female athletes. She has spoken out about the challenges she faced when she became a mother and how it impacted her career.
While Allyson Felix does not have any favorite quotes of her own, she does love some quotes made by others and these include:
- “Believe you can and you’re halfway there.” – Theodore Roosevelt
- “Hard days are the best because that’s where champions are made.” – Gabrielle Douglas
- “Don’t let the fear of striking out keep you from playing the game.” – Babe Ruth
- “Success isn’t given. It’s earned. On the track, on the field, in the gym. With blood, sweat, and the occasional tear.” – Nike
- “I’m a big believer in setting goals and working to achieve them. There’s no better feeling than accomplishing something that you once thought was impossible.” – Allyson Felix
- “The greatest glory in living lies not in never falling, but in rising every time we fall.” – Nelson Mandela
- “Winning isn’t everything, but wanting to win is.” – Vince Lombardi
- “Don’t let what you cannot do interfere with what you can do.” – John Wooden
- “The only way to do great work is to love what you do.” – Steve Jobs
- “Champions keep playing until they get it right.” – Billie Jean King
Felix’s career has been remarkable not only for her athletic achievements but also for her resilience and determination in the face of adversity.
She suffered a devastating injury in 2016 that threatened to end her career, but she bounced back to win two more Olympic gold medals in 2021.
Her legacy as one of the greatest sprinters of all time is secure, and she continues to inspire a new generation of young athletes with her example of excellence both on and off the track.
Thank you for reading this article on the Allyson Felix Net Worth
If you enjoyed it and want to see more content like this, please be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I post new videos every week and would love to have you as a part of my community.