Bernard Arnault is a French business magnate, investor, and art collector who is the founder, chairman, and chief executive officer of LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton.
|NET WORTH: $243+ Billion|
|Billionaire or Millionaire?||Billionaire|
|Source of Wealth:||Business|
|Country of Origin:||France|
|Height:||6 feet 1 inches (1.85 m)|
|Born:||5 March 1949|
BERNARD ARNAULT EARLY LIFE
Bernard Arnault’s career began in his family’s construction business.
He graduated from the École Polytechnique in Paris and then went on to study at the École des Mines in Fontainebleau.
He then began working for his family’s construction company, Ferret-Savinel, where he worked his way up to become the company’s director in 1974.
BERNARD ARNAULT NET WORTH
Bernard Arnault is currently listed as the richest person in the world, however this can change at a moments notice thanks to the wild fluctuations in todays wealth circles.
Arnault’s home is reportedly worth 200 million dollars, spans 12 acres and includes a private lake, tennis court, and underground parking space.
The billionaire also owns residential properties worth $96.4 million in Los Angeles, Beverly Hills, and Hollywood Hills.
Arnault also owns a private island called Indigo Island in the Bahamas and a number of private jets and a yacht that has not been disclosed.
In April 1999, he became the richest person in fashion.
BERNARD ARNAULT CAREER
In 1984, Arnault made his first foray into the luxury goods industry by acquiring the fashion house Christian Dior.
He then founded his own company, LVMH (Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton), in 1987 by merging the fashion and leather goods company Louis Vuitton with Moët Hennessy, a company that produced champagne and cognac.
Today, LVMH is the largest luxury goods company in the world, with brands such as Fendi, Givenchy, and Bulgari under its umbrella.
Arnault’s success with LVMH made him one of the wealthiest people in the world. He has been named the third richest person by Forbes and has a net worth of over $150 billion.
In addition to his work in the luxury goods industry, Arnault is also a noted art collector and has sponsored many art exhibitions and institutions.
Arnault has been praised for his business acumen and his ability to turn around struggling companies.
He has a reputation for being hands-on with his management style and has been known to personally oversee major decisions at LVMH.
He is also known for his philanthropy and has donated millions of dollars to various charities and causes over the years.
Despite his success, Arnault has faced controversy over the years. In the early 2000s, he faced accusations of tax evasion and was even briefly exiled from France. However, he was later cleared of these charges.
BERNARD ARNAULT FAMILY
Bernard Arnault has a number of children including Delphine Arnault, Antoine Arnault, Frédéric Arnault, Alexandre Arnault, Jean Arnault
In 1991, he married Hélène Mercier, a Canadian concert pianist and was previously married to Anne Dewavrin between 1973 and 1990.
Here are ten of the most famous Bernard Arnault quotes:
- “The key to success is vision and determination. It is the courage to dream, to take risks and to embrace change.”
- “In the luxury business, you have to build on heritage. You have to respect the past, but at the same time, you have to invent the future.”
- “Creativity and innovation have always been key elements of my vision for the future of luxury.”
- “I believe that creativity is the key to success in any business. It is the ability to see things differently and to think outside the box that sets successful entrepreneurs apart.”
- “I have always believed that the best way to predict the future is to create it yourself.”
- “My philosophy has always been to build for the long term. I believe in investing in people and in the future of our company.”
- “Luxury is not a need, it is a desire. It is not about owning things, it is about experiencing them.”
- “The most important thing is to be passionate about what you’re doing and always give it your all. That is the key to success.”
- “Luxury is all about quality, craftsmanship and attention to detail. It is about creating something that is timeless and enduring.”
- “I believe that success in business is about having a clear vision, setting ambitious goals and working tirelessly to achieve them.”
Overall, Bernard Arnault’s career has been marked by his success in the luxury goods industry and his reputation as a savvy businessman.
His impact on the fashion and luxury goods world is undeniable, and his legacy will likely continue for many years to come.
Thank you for reading this article on the Bernard Arnault Net Worth
If you enjoyed it and want to see more content like this, please be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I post new videos every week and would love to have you as a part of my community.
By subscribing, you’ll be the first to know when I release new videos and you’ll never miss a thing. So don’t hesitate, hit the subscribe button and thanks again for your support!