Kaja Kallas is an Estonian politician who has been prime minister of Estonia since 2021, and is the first woman to serve in the role.
|NET WORTH: $1 Million|
|Billionaire or Millionaire?||Millionaire|
|Source of Wealth:||Politics|
|Country of Origin:||Estonia|
|Height:||5 feet 11 inches|
|Born:||18 June 1977|
KAJA KALLAS EARLY LIFE
Kallas was born in Tallinn in 1977 and went on to study law at the University of Tartu. After graduating, she worked as a lawyer for several years before entering politics.
In 2004, Kallas was elected to the European Parliament as a member of the Estonian Reform Party, where she served until 2014.
During her time in the European Parliament, she was a member of the Committee on Legal Affairs and the Delegation for Relations with the United States.
KAJA KALLAS NET WORTH
Kaja Kallas is thought to be worth an estimated $1 Million and is is fluent in English, Russian and French.
We do not currently have any information on her houses, cars or any other assets as these are not available to the public at this time.
KAJA KALLAS CAREER
In 2015, Kallas was elected to the Estonian Parliament, the Riigikogu, representing the Reform Party.
She quickly rose through the ranks of the party, serving as the Deputy Chairman of the party from 2015 to 2017.
In 2018, Kallas was elected as the leader of the Reform Party, succeeding Hanno Pevkur.
As the leader of the Reform Party, Kallas has led the party to electoral success.
In the 2019 parliamentary elections, the Reform Party won the largest number of seats in the Riigikogu and formed a coalition government with the Centre Party.
However, the coalition fell apart in early 2021, leading to a snap election.
In the 2021 parliamentary elections, the Reform Party won the largest number of seats once again, and Kallas was nominated as the Prime Minister-designate by President Kersti Kaljulaid.
On 26th January 2021, Kallas was confirmed as the new Prime Minister of Estonia, succeeding Jüri Ratas.
Since taking office, Kallas has focused on issues such as digitalization, climate change, and education.
She has also been an advocate for gender equality, with her government being the first in Estonia’s history to have a majority of female ministers.
KAJA KALLAS FAMILY
Kaja Kallas comes from a family of politicians and lawyers, her father, Siim Kallas, is a former Prime Minister of Estonia and a former European Commissioner, while her mother, Kristi Kallas, is a lawyer and former Member of the Estonian Parliament.
Kaja Kallas is married to a fellow lawyer, Jüri Ratas, who is not to be confused with the former Estonian Prime Minister with the same name.
The couple has two children together, a daughter and a son.
Kaja Kallas has made several notable statements throughout her career, here are some of them:
- “Digital is not an industry, it is the foundation on which all industries will be built.”
- “In order to create a better future for ourselves and future generations, we need to take bold steps towards a more sustainable and digital world.”
- “We have to create a society where everyone feels they belong, regardless of their gender, race, or background.”
- “We need to invest in education and training to ensure that everyone has the skills they need to succeed in a rapidly changing world.”
- “The climate crisis is the defining challenge of our time, and we need to take urgent action to address it.”
- “We need to work together to create a Europe that is strong, united, and prosperous.”
- “Leadership is not about being perfect, it’s about learning from your mistakes and moving forward.”
- “Politics is about making choices, and sometimes those choices are difficult. But we must always do what is right for our country and our people.”
In conclusion, Kaja Kallas has had a successful career in both law and politics, rising to become the leader of the Reform Party and the first female Prime Minister of Estonia.
Her focus on digitalization and gender equality has made her a prominent figure in European politics, and her leadership will undoubtedly shape the future of Estonia.
Thank you for reading this article on the Kaja Kallas Net Worth
If you enjoyed it and want to see more content like this, please be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I post new videos every week and would love to have you as a part of my community.
By subscribing, you’ll be the first to know when I release new videos and you’ll never miss a thing. So don’t hesitate, hit the subscribe button and thanks again for your support!