Emmanuel Macron is a French politician serving as the 25th and current President of France since 2017.
|NET WORTH: $76 Million|
|Billionaire or Millionaire?||Millionaire|
|Source of Wealth:||Politics|
|Country of Origin:||France|
|Born:||21 December 1977|
EMMANUEL MACRON EARLY LIFE
Macron was born on December 21, 1977, in Amiens, France, and was educated at the Lycée Henri-IV in Paris before attending the École nationale d’administration, one of France’s most prestigious schools for civil servants.
After graduation, he worked for the French Ministry of Economy, where he played a key role in promoting investment and economic growth in the country.
EMMANUEL MACRON NET WORTH
While Macron has an estimated net worth of close to $76 Million, it is currently un-clear is he owns any property or other assets in the public domain.
Two residences are dedicated to the private use of the President of the French Republic and his family, however these are not owned by Macron or his family.
EMMANUEL MACRON CAREER
In 2012, Macron left the government to become a banker, working for the investment bank Rothschild & Cie.
During his time there, he was involved in a number of high-profile deals, including the sale of Nestlé’s stake in the cosmetics company L’Oréal.
In 2014, he was appointed as the Minister of Economy and Industry in the government of François Hollande, where he continued to promote economic reform and modernization.
In 2017, Macron announced his candidacy for the French presidency as an independent candidate, running on a platform of liberal economic policies, European integration, and social reform.
He defeated the far-right candidate Marine Le Pen in the second round of the election, winning 66.1% of the vote.
Since taking office, Macron has implemented a number of significant reforms, including labor market deregulation, tax cuts for businesses, and pension reform.
EMMANUEL MACRON FAMILY
Emmanuel Macron’s parents are Jean-Michel Macron, a neurology professor, and Françoise Macron-Noguès, a physician while his grandparents were originally from the regions of Picardy and Brittany.
Macron has two siblings: a brother, Laurent, who is a radiologist, and a sister, Estelle, who is a lawyer while he is married to Brigitte Macron, who is 24 years his senior.
Macron and his wife have no children together, but Macron has previously stated that he considers Trogneux’s three children from her first marriage to be his own.
Here are some notable quotes by Emmanuel Macron:
- “France is not a country that can be locked up.”
- “We are a nation of builders, and we need to rebuild the foundations of our economy.”
- “I don’t belong to a caste. I don’t belong to a party. I don’t belong to a trade union. I don’t have any sponsor. I’m free.”
- “Patriotism is the exact opposite of nationalism. Nationalism is a betrayal of patriotism.”
- “I believe in an open and diverse society where everyone can live together.”
- “We need to invent a new economy for the 21st century that is based on innovation, competition and cooperation.”
- “We need to transform our economy and make it more competitive, more innovative, more creative, more agile.”
- “The future is not about choosing between globalization and protectionism. It’s about making globalization work for everyone.”
- “We need to restore the social contract between the state and the citizens, and make sure that everyone has access to the same opportunities.”
- “I want to be the president of the patriots against the nationalists.”
Despite his initial popularity, Macron’s presidency has faced challenges in recent years, including widespread protests and strikes over his reform agenda, as well as criticism from some quarters over his perceived elitism and distance from ordinary French citizens.
Nevertheless, Macron remains a key figure in French and European politics, and his leadership has been seen as critical in navigating some of the major challenges facing the continent today, including the COVID-19 pandemic and Brexit.
Thank you for reading this article on the Emmanuel Macron Net Worth
If you enjoyed it and want to see more content like this, please be sure to subscribe to my YouTube channel.
I post new videos every week and would love to have you as a part of my community.
By subscribing, you’ll be the first to know when I release new videos and you’ll never miss a thing. So don’t hesitate, hit the subscribe button and thanks again for your support!